- View all variations as list
||9°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460 CC||45.75"||D3|
||10.5°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460 CC||45.75"||D3|
||12°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460 CC||45.75"||D3|
Fubuki TM5(Asia Specification)
Fujikura Atmos Orange 5 (Global Specification)
What TaylorMade Say:
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS. The Speed Injection technology + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts.
Features & Benefits:
- Speed Injected - Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire Face. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximise ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Twist Face - Revolutionary Face curvature with a corrective Face angle on off-centre hits, engineered to reduce side Spin and deliver straight shots.
- Aerodynamic Carbon Sole Design With Inertia Generator - Sleek, Aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance. Inertia Generator stores 46g of Weight low and back for maximum Forgiveness while having 54% more Carbon than M4 allows for more Weight to be housed within it.
- Hammerhead 2.0 - The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-centre strikes.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The M6 D Type driver is suited to most golfers who are seeking for more distance and performance while fighting a left-to-right shot shape. It is the more less frills, straighter and higher Launching model which will suit most golfers around.
No posts found