- View all variations as list
|M5 Driver||9 DEG||RH/LH||56 - 60 DEG||460 CC||45.75"||D4|
|M5 Driver||10.5 DEG||RH/LH||56 - 60 DEG||460 CC||45.75"||D4|
|M5 Driver||12 DEG||RH/LH||56 - 60 DEG||460 CC||45.75"||D4|
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage (Asia Specification)
|Regular||52 Grams||4.8 Deg||.335||Mid-High||Mid|
|Stiff-Regular||54 Grams||4.5 Deg||.335||Mid-High||Mid|
|Stiff||56 Grams||4.1 Deg||.335||Mid||Mid-Low|
Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60 (Global Specification)
|Regular||66 Grams||4.4 Deg||.335||Mid||Mid|
|Stiff||66 Grams||4.4 Deg||.335||Mid||Low|
|X-Stiff||69 Grams||4.4 Deg||.335||Mid||Low|
What TaylorMade Say:
SPEED INJECTED FOR PERSONALIZED PERFORMANCE. The M5 driver has a new multi-material head, designed as close as possible to the speed limit through a new breakthrough face technology. This optimized face combined with a more efficient inverse T-Track delivers a fast, forgiving, and personalized driver that's designed to increase ball speed for every golfer.
Features & Benefits:
- Speed Injected - Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximise ball speed and distance in the M5 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Twist Face – A unique take on the old tried and tested bulge and roll. TaylorMade have altered the face angle low in the heel & high in the toe to help correct flight patterns associated with strikes from those areas. The results are considerably straighter drives with less shape on miss hit shots.
- Inverse T-Track - The new, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuverered for optimal spin and trajectory. The inverted design allows the weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness.
- HammerHead 2.0 - The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-centre strikes.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The M5 driver is best suited to the stronger swinger, low to mid handicapper due to its low launch and spin properties. It is also better suited to the golfer who likes to fine-tune the settings of the club to optimize the performance of their drives due to the adjustability options available.
No posts found