- View all variations as list
|G425 SFT||10.5°||RH||58.5°||460 CC||45.75"||D1|
Ping Alta J CB Slate
Ping Tour 173-65
What Ping Say
G425 MAX elevates the moment of inertia to PING’s highest level in history. Forgiveness comes mainly from a 26-gram tungsten movable weight, made possible by weight savings from advancements in the driver’s dragonfly crown technology. The CG-shifting weight can be set in neutral, draw or fade. A T9S+ forged face increases flexing for adding distance. Available in 9°, 10.5° and 12°.
Features & Benefits:
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning - Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G425 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, Aerodynamic Hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through Loft (±1.5°) and Lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
- Fast Forged Face - To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined Forged Face undergoes a patented heat-treatment process, creating a thinner, hotter impact area for maximum flexing. The forging and the heads internal geometry are key to the powerful sound and feel.
- High MOI Design - The previous models (G400 & G410) has seen Ping achieved the status of having "The most Forgiving Driver in Golf", the all new G425 continues this driver for higher MOI values by pulling the weight even further and deeper than seen in the G410. The results is an even greater MOI value, leading to straighter shots more often.
- Hi Tech Crown Design - The highly successful internal Dragonfly structure & Turbulators have returned. The Dragonfly structure allows excess weight to be saved and redistributed to the perimeter for greater distance. While the turbulators reduces Aerodynamic drag in the down swing allowing the club head to move faster for greater distance.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The G425 is rated as the most stable driver on the market today, it is perfectly suited for any golfer seeking more accuracy and forgiveness from the tee and as such cant be limited to a single handicap bracket.