- View all variations as list
|G410 LST||9°||RH||57°||455 CC||45.75"||D4|
|G410 LST||10.5°||RH||57°||455 CC||45.75"||D4|
Ping Alta J CB Red
What Ping Say:
This high MOI model is engineered to produce low, Stable Spin with the shot-shaping control provided by the G410 driver family’s innovative movable-Weight technology. The compact, Multi-Material 450cc head combines a fast, Forged T9S+ Face, improved aerodynamics, and a MOI 3% higher than the G400 LST.
Features & Benefits:
- Movable Weight - Movable-Weight technology enables you to position the center of gravity for controlling your ball flight, putting tour-level fitting in your hands.
- Custom CG Locations - Three positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade) for the ultra-high-density Tungsten back Weight shift the center of gravity (CG) location in each direction from neutral to influence left or right shot direction. Weight positioned on the extreme boundary increases MOI to elevate ball speed and Forgiveness for hitting your tee shots longer and straighter.
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning - Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, Aerodynamic Hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through Loft (±1.5°) and Lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
- Fast Forged Face - To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined Forged Face undergoes a patented heat-treatment process, creating a thinner, hotter impact area for maximum flexing. The forging and the head’s internal geometry are key to the powerful sound and feel.
- Internal Dragonfly Technology - A new “creased crown” design in the 450cc head has stiffening properties and combines with patented Dragonfly Technology inside to create an ultra-thin Crown structure, saving Weight to optimize the CG and increase Forgiveness.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The new G410 LST Driver continues on the success of the previous G400 model. This driver suits most golfers from low to high handicappers. Golfers can also adjust movable weights for the first time in a Ping driver on this model to suit their shot shape.
No posts found