- View all variations as list
|AKA RD5900||10.5 DEG||RH||62°||460 CC||45.25"|
High Repulsion KICK RD5900
||Tip Size||Launch||Spin||Swing Weight|
What ONOFF Say:
A new high MOI design which minimizes distance lost on off-centre hits. AKA with a powerful trajectory.
Features & Benefits:
- OTCS – ONOFF Trajectory Control System allows the player the ability to adjust Weighting and optimize their ball flight.
- Multi-Material Construction – A Titanium body and Face combined with Carbon Fiber sections in the Heel & Toe completed with a Stainless Steel back plate, has allowed ONOFF to maximize the MOI of this driver pushing it to the legal limit of 5900 g/cm2 (When fitted with the 12 Gram Weight)
- Power Trench - The trench allows the Face to Flex during impact for greater energy transfer into the ball and better distances achieved across the Face.
- High-Repulsion Kick Shaft – With over 60 Years of experience in Carbon Fiber, Daiwa proudly builds ONOFF’s shafts in house. The benefits of this are unmatched feel and precise matching of Launch conditions for optimal performance.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The RD5900 was built to be the most forgiving driver in ONOFF’s history, they have managed to max out the MOI value at 5900 g/cm2 (if fitted with the 12 gram Weight) and it is definitely as Stable as anything else out there! It is best suited for the mid-to-high handicap players looking for maximum Forgiveness off the tee.
No posts found