What ONOFF Say:
Introducing ONOFF Driver AKA 2022. an Easy-to-hold head shape and finish with a sense of security. Face laser milling, RBI, face finish that is less susceptible to weather and stabilizes spin performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Power Trench - A driver who can fly straight at the fastest ball speed.A unique power trench and carbon crown are used to realize a high moment of inertia head that allows all to fly straight. In addition, the unique cross balance technology that allows you to adjust the swing balance reduces the difficulty of swinging that is often found in clubs with heavy head balance and optimizes the ease of swinging. An ONOFF AKA driver who can fly straight with an ideal trajectory and the fastest ball speed with increased head speed.
- Triple power trench exclusively for AKA - By flexing and restoring, the ball is pushed out, the flight distance is further increased, the entire face is changed to a high initial velocity area, and the flight distance loss due to off-center hits is reduced so that the power to realize more flight and gentleness than ever before. Trench. In order to reduce the loss of flight distance even if a miss-hit with toe and heel is made, the repulsive force is increased by using three trenches on the toe and heel to realize a driver who can fly straight no matter where he hits the fastest ball speed.
- Everything can be flown straight with the high moment of inertia head of the core - Light-specific density carbon is used for the crown, and interchangeable weight screws are placed on the sole heel side and backside. Realizes a driver who can catch the ball of the high moment of inertia head with all cores and fly straight. An optimal center of gravity design head that catches the ball with a deep center of gravity depth and a large center of gravity angle by creating surplus weight by integrating the face and body and redistributing this surplus weight.
- Unique repulsive face structure - Adopting a new material, strong light density titanium, while making the face + body integrated structure, the face wall thickness is subdivided and the face repulsion value is set to the rule limit. A driver that can fly gently with a face for flying with increased repulsive force and expanded repulsive area is realized.
- Cross-balance technology - Unique cross-balance technology that allows you to adjust not only the head weight but also the grip side weight by replacing the weight screw common to the head and grip with a dedicated wrench. An unprecedented adjustment system that allows you to easily customize the balance. With the separately sold weight screw, it is possible to customize to bring the optimum performance to each golfer.
- Custom Swing Balance - By replacing the weight screw (sold separately) of the head, it is possible to adjust the optimum head and balance for each golfer. The standard specification is equipped with a weight of 8g (2 + 6). By changing the weight by ± 2g, the balance changes by ± 2.
- Custom Weight Balance - By exchanging the weight screw of the head and grip, it is possible to adjust the head weight and balance to improve the optimum performance for each golfer. In the standard specifications, the head is equipped with a weight of 8g (2 + 6), and the grip is equipped with a weight of 3g.
- Custom trajectory - OTCS- ONOFF Trajectory Control System - Adjust the loft angle and lie angle for the optimum trajectory to fly more - You can tune up to the loft, lie angle, and face angle by adding or subtracting the following numbers to the standard specifications.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
With the latest AKA rendition we see the ultimate in personalized customization form ONOFF. Allowing the player to utilize counter balance (if they so choose) later swing-weighting, alter head weight as well as fine tuning loft makes this new AK a driver thats very playable by almost anyone. When taking the carbon crown producing high launch and lower spin numbers into account is its clear this driver when setup correctly can be used by any player type.
No posts found