What Mizuno Say:
With a balanced toe/heel carbon construction and central back weight, Mizuno's ST-Z driver encourages a low spinning, efficient straight ball flight. The modern ground hugging 460cc profile is both confidence inspiring and appealing to elite players. While a heavier 20-gram back weight creates a deeper centre of gravity for more efficient performance, more often.
Features & Benefits:
- Modern Players Profile - Full 460cc volume pushed slightly to the ground for higher launch and low/mid spin performance. Visually square to slightly open in the standard-setting.
- Engineered for ‘solid’ feel - Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Research identifies and isolates vibration patterns that elite players associate with a preferred 'solid' feel. Knowledge of exact, preferred vibrations allows Mizuno to build sound into the design.
- Optimized Wave Sole - Delivers an additional contribution to ball speeds, particularly from low on the club face.
- Quick Switch Adjustability - With 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune launch and trajectory.
- Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face - Maintains its characteristics and resists micro-fractures longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti. Elevated though a mutli-thickness CORTECH design for increased ball speeds.
- Multi-Material Construction - The SAT2041 Beta Ti face is combined with a Carbon fiber crown allowing engineers to lower the CG location, while saving weight. The saved weight is strategically re-distrusted for higher MOI and easier launch.
Our Recommend Player Profile:
Building on the successes from its predecessor the new ST-Z 220 continues to fine tune the performance of the new generation of Mizuno drivers. This model is designed to be an easy to launch, neutrally flighted, low spinning driver. It is best suited to mid-to-low handicap players looking for all round performer with the ability to shape shots from the tee.
No posts found