What Mizuno Say:
GRAVITY-ADJUSTABLE DESIGN. A player’s deeper profile with the ball speed of Mizuno's Forged BETA Ti SAT2041 clubface - and unmatched levels of adjustability for precise fitting. The ST-G now has shorter lateral weight tracks - allowing a new centre/back weight port. The combination of three tracks and two moveable weights enable the ST-G to morph from ultra-low spinning bomber to a highly playable mid-spinning option – with fade or draw bias in both.
Features & Benefits:
- Modern Player’s Profile that is deeper faced, shorter back to front, but uses the full capacity of the 460cc head size
- Multi-thickness CORTECH face improves ball speed all over, especially low on the club face
- Dual Weight Center Slot allows 2 central back weights for deeper CG capability, higher stability, launch and spin
- Increased separation between lateral weight tracks for greater draw and fade bias
- HIT tuned Impact Sound ribs strategically placed in the club tune the sound to the appropriate frequency and sound pressure
- 4° adjustable hosel fine-tunes loft and trajectory
- Three shorter lateral weight tracks combine with two movable weights enable the club to morph from an ultra-low spinning bomber to a highly playable mid-spinning option with fade or draw bias in both
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Designed to be forgiving, easy to launch and extremely customizable. As a result the new ST-G 220 driver is suitable for most player types out there regardless of handicap provided it is fitted with a shaft suited to your swing.
No posts found