- View all variations as list
|ST200X||9°||RH||56.6º (56.5º-59.5º)||460 CC||45.00"|
Tour AD GM200
|Flex||Weight||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin||Swing Weight|
Mizuno M-Fusion D Carbon
|Flex||Weight||Swing Weight||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
What Mizuno Say:
Tour Ready. World Ready. High Launch with draw bias and Beta rich Titanium Face. Best for mid and lower swing speeds. Extreme lightweight design to encourage a higher flight and draw bias – designed to work best with Mizuno’s own Japan specification MFUSION 39g Shaft. The ST200X head has its own unique shape, additional Heel Weight and upright Lie angle, all working together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight. Built upon the increased ball speeds of Mizuno’s new multi-thickness Beta Rich Forged Titanium Face.
Features & Benefits:
- Forged SAT Beta 2041 Face – Rated as 17% Stronger than conventional Titanium allows Mizuno Engineers to create a multi-thickness Face for more consistent and longer distances.
- New 4 Degree Loft Sleeve – The ST-200 Allows Loft adjustments and now Lie angle adjustments for the first time.
- Amplified Wave Sole - Amplified wave configuration expands the COR AREA for improved ball speeds across the Face, and reduced drop off from off-centre strikes resulting in better and more consistent distances.
- Tour Ready Shape – Yoro Craftsmen fine-tuned the ST-200 based on their knowledge from Tour Requests. The Driver has a flatter Crown profile and sits a touch flatter than most drivers.
- Draw Profile – The internal Weighting of this club is situated in the Heel allowing the player the ability to turn it over easier.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The ST-200X is best suited to the mid-to-high handicap player looking for some assistance in fighting a fade or slice. Due to its design it is low Spinning and remains a distance generating machine.
No posts found