What Honma Say:
Introducing Honma Tour World TW757 Type-D Driver. Pursuing functions to satisfy both tour pros and averages. A premium performance brand that realizes HONMA's unique head and shaft integrated design.
Features & Benefits:
- Carbon Slot - By covering the sole slit with carbon, high strength is achieved even though it is thin. Furthermore, by shortening the length of the slit, the repulsive force is further accelerated. Succeeded in achieving an unprecedented high initial velocity in HONMA history.
- World's first carbon slot installed - The thickness of the sole slit is designed to be as thin as possible in order to increase the repulsive force due to the bending back. Covering this slit with carbon ensures strength and produces maximum repulsion. Furthermore, by shortening the length of the slit, the bending back is further accelerated. This achieves an unprecedented high initial velocity.
- Adjustable weight - Weights placed closer to the toe and closer to the heel can be swapped. By optimizing according to the swing type and the desired trajectory, the power hidden in the golfer is drawn out and the performance is maximized. Toe 3g & Heel 9g (standard equipment): Improved grip and high trajectory. Toe 9g & Heel 3g: Achieves a strong trajectory that does not go to the left.
- New Vertical Slit Face - The most efficient vertical groove-shaped uneven thickness face that is particularly effective for vertical shake of the hitting point. Since high repulsive force is realized over a wide range of the face, the initial velocity does not drop even if the hitting point is blurred.
- Carbon crown - A carbon composite structure that uses cross carbon to improve the resilience performance of the head due to the deflection of the crown. This creates excess weight and realizes the lowest center of gravity design.
- Crown rib - Ribs are placed to ensure rigidity around the face and efficiently connect the bending energy of carbon to the initial velocity. In particular, it suppresses the deflection of the center part and creates instantaneous stress.
- Keel design - By arranging the weight on the backside on the outside of the sole surface, a low center of gravity is achieved while having a deep center of gravity.
- P-SAT precision spine management - The spine is set to 6 o'clock in all clubs. It stabilizes the behavior of the shaft and enhances the completeness of the entire set as well as the club alone.
- Non-Rotating System - With the included torque wrench, the lie angle, loft angle, and face angle can be adjusted without attaching or detaching or rotating the shaft. HONMA's unique epoch-making angle adjustment function.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Designed with high launch, low spin and maximum forgiveness in mind one would be forgiven for thinking the TW757 is designed for a mid-to-high handicap player. It is in fact one of those rare drivers that can cater for almost any golfer, it allows better players the ability to shape it, while promoting healthy ball speeds across the entire face for the slightly higher handicap players who tend to miss hit it.
No posts found