- View all variations as list
|TW 747||9.5°||RH||60°||460 CC||45.25"|
|TW 747||10.5°||RH||60°||460 CC||45.25"|
Honma Vizard TW747 50
|Flex||Weight||Swing Weight||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
What Honma Say:
The NEW T//World 747 Series with Real Distance Technology.This Honma T//World 747 460 Driver is slightly more forgiving as compared to the T//World 455 and uses interchangeable weights to create the desired shot. Made in Japan Sakata.
Features & Benefits:
- Ribbed Carbon Crown – The ribbed carbon crown uses the latest in carbon fiber (ET40/ Toray) for the first time in the industry achieving the world’s thinnest and lightest crown. *Positioning ribs internally enhances strength and creates optimum deflection.
- 4-Fang Technology – Ribs that resemble fangs are positioned in four places on the face. Enhancing the rigidity around the face increases the elasticity of the club face over a wider surface area as well as initial velocity.
- Non-rotating System – Use the torque wrench that comes with the Non-Rotating System to enable micro adjustments of the lie angle, loft angle and face angle without removing or rotating the shaft. Honma’s own unique superior angle adjustment function achieved with meticulous quality control at Sakata.
- P-SAT – Precision Spine Alignment Technology is where Honma ensures the spine in graphite shafts are always at the same position to ensure that it is uniform throughout the set. The spine position affects the behaviour of the shaft which affects consistency of your shots.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
This driver is suited to the golfer who desires distance innovation with supreme Honma craftsmanship. It is also a more forgiving driver as compared to the T//World 747 455 driver. This series is for the golfer who appreciates the superior craftsmanship from the Honma brand which is made in Japan Sakata.
No posts found