- View all variations as list
||7.5° - 11.5°||RH||59.5°||460 CC||45.50"|
||Tip Size||Launch||Spin||Swing Weight|
What Honma Say: TR20 Drivers deliver beautifully crafted speed through a more efficient, high-COR titanium frame and carbon body. Great looking 440 and 460 profiles with exceptional speed that you can feel, hear and see. Adjustable weights and hosel provide tuning for additional distance. Premium made in Sakata Japan Honma VIZARD shafts are always spine aligned in the non-rotating hosel for performance in any setting.
Feature & Benefit:
- Speed Efficient – Lightweight ET40 carbon in the crown and the sole is designed to save weight so you can swing it faster!
- Variable Thickness Face - Featuring an internal groove and variable face thickness, boosts ball speeds across the entire face.
- 3 Weight Ports – The 3 port weighting system allows you to easily change flight bias and optimize your required spin rates quickly and easily.
- Non Rotating Sleeve – The hosel is designed to not rotate during your setting changes, this ensures the shaft spine remains perfectly aligned regardless of your setup.
Our Recommended Player Profile: Designed and built as a low spinning driver the TR20 is best suited for the mid-to-low handicap players whom generate decent club head speed or is struggling with a higher than average spin rate.
No posts found