- View all variations as list
|XP-1||12° (HL)||RH||59.5°||460 CC||45.25"|
|Flex||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin||Swing Weight|
What Honma Say:
T//World golf clubs are meticulously crafted performance products that deliver distance and accuracy. The XP-1 driver is a beautifully fast, full-profile driver with a highly responsive Honma VIZARD shaft holistically designed with a game-improving head to provide the golfer with straight, effortless distance.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Lightweight Shaft – Spesifically designed and engineered for the XP-1 is the Vizard 43, it is an ultra-lightweight extremely stable shaft allowing for greater speeds without additional efforts.
- Carbon Crown – Utilizing an ET40 carbon crown, allows it to be the thinnest currently in the market, this saves a dramatic amount of weight which engineers reposition to increase the MOI value of the club while ensuring a high launch angle is achieved.
- Double Slot – The slot running in the sole of the XP-1 is designed to aid in face flex and improve gear effect on miss hit shots. It improves energy transfer to the ball for greater distances when miss hit.
- NRS – Non Rotating System is a unique design from Honma, it allows for adjustability of the XP-1 without the shaft rotating. This ensures not only the graphics remain perfectly in place, but more vitality that the precision spined shaft remains lined up regardless of your settings.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The T//World XP-1 driver is a super lightweight club with a fixed heel-weight, it is best suited to any slower swing speed player who tends to hit a fade (Slice) and is looking for a straighter flight pattern and more distance.
No posts found