- View all variations as list
Daiwa SVF FM-420D
|Flex||Weight||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin||Swing Weight|
What GIII Say:The Ultimate in distance has been evolved. High Repulsion technology increases ball speeds. Innovative head and Shaft design reduces air resistance and increases swing speeds. Distance beyond the rules.
Feature & Benefits:
- Balloon Crown – A redesigned Crown featuring Laminar Airfoil design properties allows the new GIII to move through the air faster due to a lowered Aerodynamic resistance and drag.
- Longer Power Trench – The Power Trench has been updated in the V8 model, it is now 2.7x longer than previously. This will enhance Face Flex more as well as increase rebound achieved on miss hit shots from the Toe and Heel areas.
- Neo –Titanium Face – Designed for distance, the new GIII V8 model comes in at a COR of 0.875**. This is achieved with an ultra-lightweight and thin NEO Titanium Face creating maximum distance across the Face
- Backbone Speed Shaft – Known for their Carbon technology, Daiwa has re-engineered the Shaft completely for this model. It features a lowered drag coefficient thanks to a new thinner taper design, as well as a Shaft purposely built with a Spine down the back of it. The Spine makes the Shaft more rigid and its release more predictable.
Our Recommended Player Profile: TThe GIII V8 driver has been meticulously designed for distance, from the reshaping the Crown for improved Aerodynamics to the tapered back Spined SVF-420D Shaft, ensuring maximum energy can be delivered to the ball. It is best suited for the mid-to-high handicap player looking for maximum distance regardless of legal limitations.
*This product does not conform to USGA and R&A confirming clubs list and is not allowed in competitive play. It is to be used in private or social games of golf only.
No posts found