- View all variations as list
|Model||Loft/Trajectory Settings||Hand||Lie||Volume||Length||Swing Weight|
|9° Driver||7.5° / 8.0° / 8.0° Draw / 9.0° / 9.0° Draw / 10.0° / 10.0° Draw / 10.5°||RH/LH||57.50°||460 CC||45.50" (With Cobra Connect)||D1 - D4|
|10.5° Driver||9.0° / 9.5° / 9.5° Draw / 10.5° / 10.5° Draw / 11.5° / 11.5° Draw / 12.0°||RH/LH||58.50°||460 CC||45.50" (With Cobra Connect)||D1 - D4|
|12° Driver||10.5° / 11.0° / 11.0° Draw / 12.0° / 12.0° Draw / 13.0° / 13.0° Draw / 13.5°||RH/LH||59.50°||460 CC||45.50" (With Cobra Connect)||D1 - D4|
Fujikura Speeder (Asia Specification)
Tensei AV Blue 65 (Global Specification)
What Cobra Say: The SPEEDZONE Driver features a traditional shape with front to back CG adjustability and is perfect for those who like to work the ball and fine tune launch and spin without sacrificing forgiveness.
Feature & Benefits:
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – By milling the entire face Cobra have managed to produce a larger Sweet spot than any of their previous drivers. This means more forgiveness and more distance than ever before
- Ti Speed Chassis – A T-Bat titanium body design reduces the amount of Ti required, while increase the strength required to keep the driver intact.
- 360 Degree Carbon Wrap – 50% of the SZ driver head is covered in Carbon allowing a whopping 25% weight saving. This allows Cobra to re-position the weighting for optimized performance.
- Speedback Weighting – There is 69 Grams of weight positioned on the perimeter, low and deep in the sole. This produces a very stable and easy to launch club head.
Our Recommended Player Profile: The SZ is the fastest driver ever produced by Cobra, the new Infinity Face not only looks appealing but it feels great at impact! This club is best suited for the mid-to-high handicap player.
No posts found