What Cobra Say:
The LTDx driver is the ultimate distance machine. Using PWR-COR Technology we were able to achieve zero CG and 5200 MOI for the first time to create a driver unlike any other. One that combines low spin, fast ball speed, and extreme forgiveness to deliver the Longest Total Distance
Features & Benefits:
- PWR-COR Technology - PWR-COR Technology is a multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward. 19 grams total (a 14g machined steel internal weight and a 5g exterior aluminum weight) is positioned right behind the hitting zone to transfer maximum speed to the golf ball at impact with reduced spin. The addition of a 15g back weight perfectly balances low spin with high launch and extreme forgiveness for longer distance.
- H.O.T. Face Technology - Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology." Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've optimized thicknesses in 15 different zones to maximize ball speed across a larger area of the face. These zones create visual peaks and valleys that resemble a topology map, which is how the design got its name.
- Multi-Material Construction - A multi-material construction uses a lightweight carbon crown and sole plate, and a lighter and stronger titanium chassis. The new chassis design is 8.3g lighter and allows for up to 30% more carbon fiber to be used. A lighter chassis is critical to freeing up more discretionary weight that could be positioned low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase ball speed.
- Fixed Back Weighting - 15g of combined back weighting (10g fixed weight & a 5g tungsten weight) increases stability and promotes a higher ball flight with maximum carry distance.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face - An updated CNC Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Replacing the successful RAD Speed model sees the LTDx sporting improvements in forgiveness, feel and sound from its predecessor. It is designed to launch high and spin low ensuring it has a lot of forward momentum and produces solid distances. With 3 heads in the series this LTDx is best suited for the player seeking more distance and forgiveness without being to worried about working the ball. Thus mid-to-high handicap players will enjoy the LTDx the most.
No posts found