What TaylorMade Say:
Passion Starts Here. At age 5, I was given my first real set, and that's when my passion for the game really started to take off.
Now, I have teamed up with TaylorMade to create the perfect starter set for aspiring young golfers, so they can build their passion from an early age—just like I did!
- Set ColorWays - Rory’s passion for growing the junior game extends to boys and girls of all ages. Rory Junior Golf Sets are available in two configurations (4-Plus and 8-Plus) with each offered in two colorways (blue and pink).
- Signature HeadCover - Each set also includes a special St. Bernard headcover, inspired by the headcover found on Rory's driver. Sometimes you have to let the big dog eat!
- Driver - At 16° of loft and 400cc in size, the Rory titanium driver was designed to instill confidence and be easy to hit and produce high launching drives off the tee. A high-quality, high-performing product created specifically with the junior player in mind.
- Fairway Wood & Rescue - The fairway and Rescue in the Rory Junior Golf Sets were created to bridge the gap between the driver and irons with easy-to-hit, forgiving performance from a variety of lies on the golf course.
- Irons - Made from 17-4 stainless steel, the irons in the two sets were strategically developed with loft configurations that help launch the ball high and straight. The 4-Plus (ages 4 and up) set features an iron loft 2 degrees higher than the 8-Plus (ages 8 and up) set to encourage higher lofts for easy launch for the younger player.
- Wedge & Putter - Among the most important skills a junior golfer can learn are the fundamentals of putting. The center-shafted mid-mallet putter was created with short-game development in mind by way of higher stability combined with easy alignment. For greenside chipping and bunker play, a 54°/56° wedge will help make this critical part of the game easier to learn and have more fun.
Set Make Up: 2 x Wood +1 x Hybrid + 3 x Irons + 1x Putter + 1 x Stand Bag
No posts found