- Long-Distance Driver - Juniors can add 15 yards off the tee over the top-selling junior driver with this more forgiving, more aerodynamic 460cc titanium driver. It offers speed-inducing crown turbulators, forgiveness from dragonfly technology, and a lightweight graphite shaft to help generate power.
- Forgiving Irons - 17-4 stainless steel heads (6-PW) are perimeter-weighted for forgiveness and an elastomer insert ensures soft impact. Optimized loft configurations help launch the ball high, far and straight.
- Easy-to-Hit Fairway - The 22° fairway wood has a thin, machined 17-4 stainless steel face and is easy to square for increased speed and distance from the fairway or the tee.
- High-Launching Hybrid - A machined 17-4 stainless steel face gives the 27° hybrid speed and distance, and optimized loft and CG placement produces consistently high and straight results.
- Specialty Wedges - Styled after the Glide 2.0 wedges to optimize spin and control around the greens, the lightweight 17-4 stainless steel 56° have an elastomer insert for a soft feel.
- Accurate Putter - Inspired by the Voss model, this 320-gram, highly forgiving putter has a ball-width cavity to help with focus and additional alignment aids to assist with aiming.
- Lightweight Shaft - Two flexes in this lightweight graphite shaft are optimized for weight and balance to match junior swing speeds. The Regular flex shaft has white stripes, while the Stiff flex shaft has green stripes.
Set make Up:1 x Driver, 1 x Fairway Wood, 1 x Hybrid, 6 x Irons, 1 x Putter & A Stand Bag
No posts found