What TaylorMade Say: We teamed with Rickie Fowler to develop a ball that reflects his swagger and delivers the performance he demands. TP5/TP5x pix is the ultimate crossroads of high-level performance and lighthearted swagger. It has technology you didn't know you needed, and the swag you've always wanted.
- ClearPath Alignment™ System- Strategically placed graphics frame a single TaylorMade logo and TP5/TP5x stamp that create a clear path from the ball to the hole, giving instant visual feedback.
- Multi-Color Pattern - A newly configured multi-color pattern makes pix™ easier to see in different light conditions while enhancing overall visibility and alignment.
- Co-Developed by Rickie Fowler - A year-long collaboration with Rickie Fowler resulted in the creation of pix™. His vital feedback led to the development of ClearPath™ Alignment and the unique color pattern.
- Tri-Fast Core - XL low compression core increases launch angle and reduces drag.
- Speed Layer System with HFM - Four increasingly stiff layers deliver higher ball speed and greater rebound at impact. HFM is a higher flex material that improves energy transfer and rebounds quickly to generate more ball speed resulting in better performance.
- Dual-Spin Cover - A softer cast urethane cover (the fifth layer in TP5/TP5x) increases groove interaction for more green-side spin. The new Soft-Tough Cover features an improved urethane compound and paint formulation for added durability. It comes in a 322 seamless dimple pattern
- 85 compression
Our Recommended Player Profile: TaylorMade has worked to improve the new TP5 balls where the most notable improvements are the distance gains and a more durable cover. The PIX variant offers addition visual ques to aid in alignment and better control on the greens. The TP5 is best suited to the higher swing speed player seeking softer feel and maximum green side spin rates.
No posts found