A more cost effective and sometimes more fun option, we allow you to team up with friends, colleagues or family members for group lessons. This does split the time each individual receives, but it also splits the costs between all participants.
You may lose the 1 to 1 attention you would receive from our Private Lessons, but you’ll gain lasting memories while learning with a friend, family member(s) or colleague(s). We have seen some brilliant results from our group lessons in the past, so why not "buddy up" and book your first appointment with us?
Some techniques that could be addressed when taking lessons:
- Grip - How to hold the club correctly with the correct pressure. Understanding how your grip affects the clubface, wrist hinge, shaft plane and your ball flight.
- Stance – How wide your feet should be on each club while learning the effects the stance width will have on your stability, body rotation, angle of attack, swing path and weight shift during your swing.
- Ball position – Having the ball placed in the correct position in relation to the club you swinging, shot choice and various slopes you encounter on course is something that cannot be overlooked.
- Balance – Instilling correct weight distribution habits and understanding the effects the weight and balance of your setup will have on your swing
- Posture – All the angles and bends in your body. You will also be learn about distance from the ball, knee flex, hip bend and how posture affects the various parts of your swing
- Upswing – How to correctly start your swing and how to make the correct upswing. Understanding swing plane and how this affects the way you impact the ball
- Downswing – Learning which parts of your body start the downswing movement and how the correct order of movement can maximise your swing speed and ball impact.
- Impact – The most important part of your golf swing is the moment you make impact with the ball, everything we do in our swing is to produce the correct impact. Understanding the correct positions to be in as you make impact helps you hit the ball straighter and further.
- Through swing – Making the correct through swing is a critical part of completing the golf swing sequence.Impact factors & Ball flights – A basic understanding of the 5 impact factors and 9 ball flights
- On Course playing lesson – How to manage the course, rules, etiquette, where to aim, what clubs to use and different shot choices to make are some valuable things you will learn. In addition, playing with your instructor and seeing how it can be done accelerates the learning process.