What TaylorMade Say:
You Don't Mess With What Works, You Make it Better. P790 irons pack powerful performance into a clean, classic design to deliver breakthrough distance in a players iron. Through a combination of forged construction and our revolutionary new SpeedFoam™ Technology, golfers will experience feel, forgiveness, and workability unlike any iron of this caliber.
Features & Benefits:
- SpeedFoam – Injecting the heads with an ultra-lightweight urethane foam pushes the limits of both ball speed from the face and enhanced feel at impact.
- Lower Profile Tungsten Weighting – A progressive tungsten weighting system places the CG low in the long irons for easier launch while creating a more optimal trajectory in the short and mid irons.
- Forged Hollow Body – Utilizing a 4140 face that is extremely thin wrapped onto a carbon steel body, ensures maximum speed and forgiveness across the face while maintaining the preferred forged feel.
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket – The most flexible speed pocket designed to date, it makes low miss hits shots get up faster while retaining ball speeds for consistent distances, even when not struck in the centre.
- Progressive ICT – Inverted Cone Technology is now progressive, each iron is individually set up for optimal ball speeds across the face in case you miss hit the ball.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Due to its construction the 2019 P790 achieves impressive distance and forgiveness, not a common trait in a players iron. Despite the head size the Mid-to-Low handicap player would enjoy these irons, especially if they are looking for more distance from a compact, clean looking club head.
Set Make Up:
# 4 Iron – PW (7 Clubs)