The ultra-comfortable Helium Tour eVent features high-end microfibre uppers blessed with memory characteristics to prevent your feet from swelling after hours out on the course. It uses the same eVent fabrics membrane as the Classic Tour to provide one of the highest waterproof ratings in the industry. This keeps water out, while patented venting technology lets sweat escape, so socks stay dry and there’s far less chance of excess moisture causing blisters. Oleophobic materials prevent oils from clogging this membrane, so these performance benefits are long-lasting. Comfort comes via full-length cushioned insoles and midsoles, while an improved lightweight seven-SoftSpike cleat outsole with traction plugs brings added stability. Comes with a one-year waterproof and workmanship guarantee.
- High-end microbre maximum-comfort uppers
- Contemporary design and styling
- EVent full bootie membrane system
- Full-length cushioned insoles and midsoles
- Seven-SoftSpike cleat outsole
- Traction plugs for extra stability
- Article STSHU-57