What TaylorMade Say:
GAPR™ introduces a new category of golf club, designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood. Featuring three unique shapes (GAPR™ HI, MID, and LO), you can choose your preferred head design to bridge the gap in your long game. The stock shaft that comes with the GAPR is the KBS Hybrid Graphite Shaft.
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
Features & Benefits:
- SPEEDFOAM - Each GAPR™ club benefits from TaylorMade's revolutionary SpeedFoam™ technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feel—delivering performance unlike any other utility club.
- ADJUSTABILITY - The easily adjustable Loft Sleeve™ provides even more options to tweak the loft, lie, and trajectory to find your perfect GAPR™ distance. Use the Loft Sleeve™ to dial in your yardage and/or make subtle adjustments as your swing evolves.
- FORGIVENESS - Speed Pocket™ technology in each GAPR™ model produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The GAPR HI is most suited for the player seeking distance with a high trajectory. It is the model in the GAPR range that has the most traditional hybrid shaping.