What Titleist Say:
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The TS Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed. TS2: STRAIGHT, SPEED - Explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness. Offers adjustable swingweight, with low & deep CG.
Feature & Benefit:
- Speed Chassis – This is the culmination of a 2 year long quest to save every gram and improve on every millimeter within the club head.
- Streamlined Shape – The shape has been aerodynamically enhanced to ensure the club moves through the air faster than before, resulting in more consistent distance gains.
- Ultra-Thin Crown – The thinnest crown in production today! This allows all excess weight to be precisely redistributed for optimal launch and forgiveness.
- Thinner Face – Refining the previous face technology and implementing a new Variable Face Thickness design has allowed the ball speeds to increase while vastly improving accuracy on miss hits.
- SureFit Hosel – The 16 setting sleeve returns in this driver, still allowing independent face and loft alterations. It is still reverse compatible with previous generation SureFit adapters.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Designed with the player seeking maximum distances but who doesn’t want to lose any forgiveness in mind. The TS 2 is extremely stable and easy to hit while offering great distance and accuracy even on miss hits.