What Ping Say:
The G410 SFT (Straight Flight Technology) provides maximum fade and slice correction while delivering all the performance benefits of the G410 Plus such as a high MOI and faster ball speed.
Features & Benefits:
- Corrects Fades & Slices - Maximum fade and slice correction is provided by a fixed weight on the extreme perimeter of the head and 50% more heel-side CG than the G400 driver to ensure straighter ball flights. Assistance also comes from a lighter D1 swingweight, which helps square the face at impact.
- Easy to Aim - The G410 SFT driver's 455cc head sits visually square at address and delivers all the performance benefits of the G410 Plus, such as a high MOI and faster ball speed, while ensuring a consistently straight ball flight.
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning - Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
- Fast Forged Face - To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined forged face undergoes a patented heat-treatment process, creating a thinner, hotter impact area for maximum flexing. The forging and the head’s internal geometry are key to the powerful sound and feel.
- Internal Dragonfly Technology - A new “creased crown” design in the 455cc head has stiffening properties and combines with patented Dragonfly Technology inside to create an ultra-thin crown structure, saving weight to optimize the CG and increase forgiveness.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The new G410 SFT is better suited to golfers who want help to straighten out their fades and slices. Suited for mid to high handicap golfers.