What Ping Say:
Significant advancements in custom fitting while increasing both forgiveness and ball speed highlight the G410 Plus and SFT drivers.
Features & Benefits:
- Movable Weight - Movable-weight technology enables you to position the center of gravity for controlling your ball flight, putting tour-level fitting in your hands.
- Custom CG Locations - Three positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade) for the ultra-high-density tungsten back weight shift the center of gravity (CG) location in each direction from neutral to influence left or right shot direction. Weight positioned on the extreme boundary increases MOI to elevate ball speed and forgiveness for hitting your tee shots longer and straighter.
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning - Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
- Fast Forged Face - To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined forged face undergoes a patented heat-treatment process, creating a thinner, hotter impact area for maximum flexing. The forging and the head’s internal geometry are key to the powerful sound and feel.
- Internal Dragonfly Technology - A new “creased crown” design in the 455cc head has stiffening properties and combines with patented Dragonfly Technology inside to create an ultra-thin crown structure, saving weight to optimize the CG and increase forgiveness.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The new G410 Driver continues on the success of the previous G400 model. This driver suits most golfers from low to high handicappers. Golfers can also adjust movable weights for the first time in a Ping driver on this model to suit their shot shape.