3 Tier Family Series suited for all levels
Mizuno has released a three-tier family of irons under the JPX name, ensuring that golfers of all skill levels are able to put in play the same technology the world's best players rely on. The new JPX900 family of clubs continues the company's pursuit of excellence, embracing a stylish design philosophy that embraces speed, futurity and innovation.
- Different metal composition making the best technology to deliver distance, control & forgiveness.
- The 900 Tour boasts 1025E mild carbon steel, a professionally proven forging material that delivers a soft, solid and consistent feel and was used to craft the successful MP iron series.
- The power frame design pushes more mass to the corners of the club head, to help maintain ball speed on off-center hits, allowing this iron to play surprisingly forgiving.
- The JPX900 Hot Metal boasts the thinnest clubface in Mizuno history. Utilizing Chromoly 4140M, the series was designed like a metal wood, adding thickness by using offset geometry and employing discretionary weight to optimize performance.
- JPX-900 Forged Pro X LZ US GP5-9P Irons Set @ RM5,190.00
- JPX-900 Forged NS950 JV ST5-9P Irons Set @ RM4,850.00
- JPX-900 Hot Metal Pro X LZ US GP5-9P Irons Set @ RM3,850.00
- JPX-900 Hot Metal NS950 JV ST5-9P Irons Set @ RM3,550.00